A very unusual version of the Mexican appetizer guacamole, which can be prepared for special occasions and it looks pretty presentable. In addition to the main ingredients of guacamole – avocado, lime juice, cilantro and jalapeno peppers – add chopped in small diced pears and fried pistachios. It will fill the snack contrasting textures of tender avocado, juicy pears and crispy nuts. You can take pears of any kind and experiment with tastes. And their sweetness is interestingly combined with hot pepper jalapenos. If you like a more burning taste, leave on pepper more seeds. Spread blue around guacamole for an effective serving corn chips, scoop up an appetizer with them and enjoy. value of one serving: (total Calories 126, total fat 9 g., saturated fats, proteins 2 g, carbohydrates 12 g, fiber, cholesterol mg., sodium mg., sugar g. Share with friends: Time: 15 minutes Complexity: easy Servings: 8 The recipes use measuring containers with a volume of: 1 glass (st.) – 240 ml. 3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml. 1/2 cup (Art.) – 120 ml. 1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml. 1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml 1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml. 1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 3 Hass avocados, cut in half, peeled and chopped cubes
- 2 small ripe strong pears or 1 large pear, peeled core and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. l chopped cilantro
- 1.5 tbsp. l freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3/4 tsp ground coriander
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 small jalapeno pod, chopped (leave a little seed)
- 3 tbsp. l chopped fried pistachios
- Lime wedges for serving
- Blue corn chips for serving
Recipes with similar ingredients: Avocado, pears, cilantro, lime, coriander, garlic, jalapenos, pistachios, corn chips
- Combine avocados and pears in a medium-sized bowl. Intervene cilantro, lime juice, coriander, 0.5 tsp salt, garlic and jalapenos. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, sprinkle with pistachios and Serve with lime wedges and blue corn chips.