Strawberry barbecue – an unusual and delicious dessert for a picnic. Use grilling embers after meat to fry on them strawberries strung on wooden skewers. Once the berries covered with delicious marks from the grill, shift them to plates, pour a delicious sauce of maple syrup, lemon and peppermint and enjoy. And the remaining strawberries and juices on the plate sauce, you can pour ice cream, yogurt or dunk pieces in them biscuit. Nutrition value of one serving: (4 total) Calories one 40, total fats 4 g., saturated fats g., proteins 1 g., carbohydrates 27 g., fiber g., cholesterol mg., sodium mg., sugar g. Share with friends: Time: 25 minutes Difficulty: easy Servings: 4 Used in recipes volumetric containers: 1 cup (tbsp.) – 240 ml. 3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml. 1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml. 1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml. 1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml. 1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml. 1teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 24 ripe medium strawberries, peeled (approximately 0.7 kg.)
- 1 tbsp. l vegetable oil
- 4 tbsp. l maple syrup
- 1/4 Art. mint leaves torn
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- 3 tbsp. l lemon juice
- Special equipment: 8 wooden skewers of 25 each see soaked in water for at least 15 minutes
Recipes with similar ingredients: strawberries, maple syrup, mint, lemon
- Preheat the grill or grill pan to moderate heat and clean the grate by rubbing it with a brush.
- While the grill is warming, put strawberries on skewers, piercing each strawberry with 2 skewers to get 4 skewers of 6 berries each (with two skewers they will be easier turn). In a cup, mix vegetable oil and 2 tbsp. l maple syrup. Lubricate the resulting mixture with strawberries.
- In a small bowl, combine mint, lemon zest and juice and the remaining 2 tbsp. l maple syrup.
- Grill the strawberries until they are softer and marks remain on the grill, 3-4 minutes on each side. Serve strawberries with a sprinkle of lemon-mint sauce.