Make a healthy and delicious thick Greek dessert yogurt topped with baked pineapples. When baking fresh pineapples in the oven their natural sweetness becomes more saturated, especially in combination with orange-honey syrup, with which slices of fruit are poured. Toast at the end of the roasting there are few of them in grill mode so that pineapples are covered with light caramel crust. Garnish yogurt with delicious sticky pineapple, pour the syrup on top and serve. one serving: (total 4) Calories 230, total fat one g, saturated fats, proteins 5 g, carbohydrates 55 g, fiber, mg cholesterol., sodium mg., sugar g. Share with friends: Time: 50 minutes Difficulty: easy Servings: 4 Used in recipes volumetric containers: 1 cup (tbsp.) – 240 ml. 3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml. 1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml. 1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml. 1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml. 1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml. 1teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- Juice 2 oranges (0.5 tbsp.)
- 1/4 Art. honey
- 1 vanilla pod, cut and scrape seeds
- Half of fresh pineapple peeled and core and sliced into 1 cm thick slices.
- 200 gr. Greek yogurt with a fat content of 2%
- Special equipment: baking dish size 22×32 cm., Suitable for grilling
Recipes with similar ingredients: Oranges, honey, vanilla pod, Pineapple, yogurt
- Place the wire rack in the upper third of the oven and preheat the oven up to 230 ° C.
- Mix in a small saucepan 1 tbsp. water, orange juice, honey and a vanilla pod with seeds. Bring to a boil, periodically stirring to thin the honey. Turn off the fire and leave pan on the stove. (When the pineapples are ready, you may still have to evaporate the liquid in which they baked.)
- Lay out the pineapple slices in a mold. Pour orange on top syrup. Bake, pouring pineapple syrup from time to time, until they will not become tender, and the juices will not evaporate a little, about 20 minutes.
- Set the oven to grill mode and continue to bake pineapples, until they fry around the edges, another 5-10 minutes.
- Allocated juices should evaporate a little and thicken to about 1/4 st. If they are still too thin, shift slices of pineapple with a slotted spoon in a medium-sized bowl, pour liquid into the pan and boil it over moderate heat until consistency of syrup and a volume of approximately 1/4 Art.
- Arrange yogurt in 4 bowls. Put pineapple slices on top and drizzle with syrup.