In addition to vegetables, a light dressing from lemon juice, olive oil and wine vinegar with spices. She is used in salad, and for flavoring pitta, and in cooking Chicken. Combine the chicken breasts with a portion of the dressing and toast on electric or street grill. Serve Chicken with Juicy Salad from fresh vegetables and herbs and grilled pita. And for dessert put in each serving a cup of Greek yogurt with dried apricots, microwaved in orange juice. Everything turns out very tasty, healthy and without extra calories. Nutrition value of one servings: (total 4) Calories 450, total fat one 6 g., saturated fat g., proteins 36 g., carbohydrates 44 g., fiber g., cholesterol mg., sodium mg., sugar g. Share with friends: Time: 35 minutes Difficulty: easy Servings: 4 Used in recipes volumetric containers: 1 cup (tbsp.) – 240 ml. 3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml. 1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml. 1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml. 1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml. 1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml. 1teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 3 chicken breasts without bones and skin, weighing 180 g.
- 3 tbsp. l olive oil + oil to grease the grill
- 1 tbsp. dried apricots
- 0.5 tbsp. orange juice
- 2 tbsp. l freshly squeezed lemon juice (approximately 1 lemon)
- 1 tbsp. l red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 small clove of garlic, finely grated
- 2 whole grain cakes or pitas with a diameter of 15 cm.
- 6 tbsp. chopped romano salad (about 1 small head out)
- 1 tbsp. cut cherry tomatoes in half
- 2 tbsp. l pickled peperonchini peppers
- 1 chopped cucumber
- 2 tbsp. Greek yogurt with a fat content of 2%
Recipes with similar ingredients: chicken breast, dried apricots, pita, romaine lettuce, pepperoni pepper, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, Orange juice, wine vinegar, oregano
- Preheat the grill to moderate heat and lightly grease the grill oil.
- In a small microwave bowl, mix dried apricots and orange juice. Microwave until dried apricots are soft, about 3 minutes.
- Beat with whisk lemon juice, vinegar, oregano, garlic, 1/4 h. l salt and a little black pepper. Slowly, without ceasing to beat, pour in olive oil. Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon chicken breasts. salt and black pepper to taste, then mix with 2 tbsp. l gas stations. on the grill until there are clear marks from the grill and while the inner meat temperature will not reach 74 ° C, 4-5 minutes on each side. Let rest for a few minutes, then chop.
- Lubricate the cakes with a little remaining dressing and lightly grill on both sides. Cut each cake into six triangles. Mix lettuce, tomatoes, pepperoni and cucumbers with remaining dressing. Lay out chicken, slices of tortilla and the salad is equally divided on four plates or serve the salad by laying out on top of the cakes.
- For dessert, place the yogurt in four bowls, decorate on top dried apricots and sprinkle it with juices.