Greek hamburger with turkey and tomato salad – detailed recipe. Nutrition value per serving: (total 4) Calories 640, total fats 36 g., Saturated fats g., Proteins 38 g., carbohydrates 4one g, fiber g., cholesterol mg., sodium mg., sugar g. Share with friends: Food Photography: Ryan Dausch Time: 35 min. Difficulty: Easy Servings: 4 The recipes use measuring containers with a volume of: 1 cup (st.) – 240 ml. 3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml. 1/2 cup (st.) – 120 ml 1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml. 1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml. 1tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml. 1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 600 gr minced turkey
- 1 medium zucchini (half grate, half cut into cubes)
- 2 tbsp. l chopped pickled pepperoni (2 to 3 peppers) plus 3 tbsp. l brine
- 1/4 Art. mayonnaise
- 0.5 l assorted cherry tomatoes or grape tomatoes, to cut in half
- 3 tbsp. l olive oil
- 4 feathers chopped green onions
- 1/4 Art. mint chopped
- 1/2 tbsp. finely chopped feta cheese
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 4 pits, warm
Recipes with similar ingredients: minced turkey, zucchini, pepper peperonchino, grape tomatoes, feta cheese, pita, green onions, oregano, mint
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise and 2 tbsp. l brine pepperoni. In a medium bowl, mix the tomatoes with the chopped pepperoni remaining 1 tbsp. l brine, 2 tbsp. l olive butter, half green onion and half mint. Season 1/4 h. l salt and a few pinches of ground pepper. Chill mayonnaise and tomato salad while you make hamburgers.
- In a large bowl combine the minced turkey, grated zucchini, feta, oregano, remaining green onions and mint, 1/2 tsp. salt and ground pepper, mix well with your hands. Form the minced meat in 4 cutlets.
- In a large frying pan over medium heat, heat the remaining 1 tbsp. l olive oil. Add the meatballs and fry them until cooked, from 4 to 5 minutes to each side. Cut, pit in half and open. Serve hamburgers and zucchini with mayonnaise sauce in pitas. On put a plate of salad. Hamburger recipe with vegetable cutlets in drink with cucumber-yogurt sauce.