Cutlets: The name of this recipe from Food Network magazine says for itself: “Great hamburger patties.” Keep this one a time-tested recipe at hand for those cases when you really want something meat. And to really raise the bar, pay attention to the double-fried french fries recipe from Guy Fieri as a side dish. Thanks to the double frying technique potatoes always turn out crispy. Share with friends: Time: 20 minutes Difficulty: easy Servings: 4 Measured containers are used in recipes volume: 1 cup (st.) – 240 ml. 3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml. 1/2 cups (st.) – 120 ml. 1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml. 1/4 cup (Art.) – 60 ml. 1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml. 1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 700 gr. minced beef shoulder (20% fat)
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 8 thin slices of cheddar cheese (optional)
- 4 halved soft sesame buns
- Boston Bibb Salad Leaves and Sliced Tomato for decoration
- Double Fried Potato Fries, Served
Recipes with similar ingredients: ground beef, cheddar cheese, buns with sesame seeds, Boston salad, french fries, tomatoes
- In a large bowl, sprinkle the ground beef 1/2 tsp evenly. salt. Gently form 4 balls of meat, then squeeze slightly them to get cutlets 10 cm wide and 2.5 cm thick. in the center of each, make a thumb groove 5 cm wide., so that when they are grilled, they do not swell.
- Preheat the grill to high heat. Salt and pepper cutlets. Grill without moving until bottom appears strips, 3-5 minutes Turn and fry until strips with on the other hand, until the cutlets become dense, another 3-5 minutes. By at the last minute of cooking, put on each cutlet 2 slices of cheese and cover with a disposable aluminum mold to he melted. Serve cutlets on buns, lay on top lettuce and tomato slices.