To prepare this amazing Chinese-style dish, do not special skills needed. It can be quickly cooked at home, but it will turn out delicious, like in a restaurant, and everyday dinner turns into holiday pleasure. Chicken is used in the preparation hips with skin that are first fried until crispy with all sides and then cooked together fried Shiitake mushrooms in a mixture of Asian sauces. Extra taste finely chopped Chinese smoked sausages (if if you can’t find them, you can replace them with maple bacon, which similar taste). Nutritional value of one serving: (4 total) Calories 600, total fat 42 g, saturated fat 10 g, protein 48 g, carbohydrates 10 g., fiber 2 g., cholesterol 264 mg., sodium 900 mg., sugar 4 g. Time: 40min Difficulty: easy Portions: 4 The recipes use dimensional capacity: 1 cup (tbsp.) – 240 ml. 3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml 1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml. 1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml. 1/4 cups (st.) – 60 ml. 1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml. 1 teahouse spoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 8 chicken thighs with bones and skin (1.2 – 1.3 kg.)
- 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil
- 200 gr. shiitake mushrooms, sliced caps
- 2 tbsp. l oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp. l lightly salted soy sauce
- 2 tsp dark sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. l grated peeled ginger root
- 2 dried Chinese sausages (approximately 100 gr.), Thin chopped (or 2 strips of chopped fried maple bacon)
- 1 small bunch of green onions, sliced in pieces of 1 cm.
- Boiled White Rice, Served
Recipes with similar ingredients: chicken thighs, shiitake mushrooms, oyster sauce, sesame oil, bacon, ginger root, green onion
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and black pepper. In a large frying pan on medium heat, heat 1 tbsp. l vegetable oil. Lay the chicken skin down and fry until golden crispy, 7-10 minutes. Turn over and fry until the hips are browned on the other side, about 5 minutes. Put the chicken on a plate.
- Wipe the pan. Add the remaining 1 tbsp. l vegetable oil and heat over moderate heat. Add mushrooms, salt and fry, stirring occasionally until they are browned edges, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix 3/4 tbsp. water oyster sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil and ginger. Put the chicken again in the pan with the skin up, add the mixture of oyster sauce and bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer until the chicken will not be completely ready and the sauce will not evaporate a little, about 7 minutes Add the sausage and fry until it warms up, about 1 minutes. Add the green onions.
- Arrange the chicken along with the sauce on plates. Serve with рисом.Примечание КитайскаяSausage is a tough sausage with a sweet smoky taste. If not You can find it, use maple bacon in the preparation.