Curd Pumpkin French Toast Casserole – Detailed cooking recipe. Share with friends: Time: 1 hour. Difficulty: easy Servings: 8 – 10 In the recipes volumetric containers are used in volume: 1 cup (tbsp.) – 240 ml. 3/4 cups (st.) – 180 ml. 1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml. 1/3 cup (Art.) – 80 ml. 1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml. 1 tablespoon (tbsp) – 15 ml. 1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 650 gr. pumpkin puree
- 5 tbsp. l (70 gr.) Melted butter and optional for form
- 400 gr. sweet condensed milk
- 1 tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1 sliced loaf of brioche bread
- 450 gr curd cheese at room temperature
- 1 tbsp. powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp. chopped pecans
- 0.5 tbsp. brown sugar
- A pinch of salt
- Maple Watering Syrup
Recipes with similar ingredients: pumpkin puree, curd cheese, eggs, milk, condensed milk, pecans, cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 170 ° C. Lightly butter 20 to 30 cm baking dish. In a large bowl, mix pumpkin, condensed and ordinary milk, cinnamon, vanilla, eggs and 1 tbsp. l melted butter. Take a piece of bread and dip in pumpkin mix. Let it soak well on both sides, then shift to the prepared form. Repeat the same until the whole form will be filled.
- In a bowl with a whisk installed, beat the cheese and sugar powder until the mixture becomes homogeneous and without lumps.
- Put the curd mixture on top of the bread to cover everything pieces. Dip the remaining pieces of bread in the remains of pumpkin mixtures. Lay them on top of soft cottage cheese. Mix pecans brown sugar and 4 tbsp. l melted butter. Add a pinch of salt. Sprinkle a casserole on top of a nutty mixture. Bake until golden brown, 40-45 minutes. Serve casserole with maple syrup. Croissant casserole recipe.