Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
For lovers of pasta, the recipe for cooking a delicious and satisfying home lunch.
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- Peel the garlic, white onion and celery root. Garlic root cut celery, onion, dried tomatoes into a small cube.
- Pour 1 liter of water into the pan, put on medium heat, bring to a boil and salt. Put the paste, mix and cook for 7 to 9 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender. After throw the paste in a colander, sprinkle with oil and mix.
- Pour oil into a frying pan heated over medium heat. warm it and fry thyme with garlic for 5 – 10 seconds. Add the onions and continue to fry, stirring, 1 – 2 minutes. Add celery root and fry for another 4 to 7 minutes.
- Wash and cut the cherry in half. Add olives to the pan, onion sets, sun-dried tomatoes, cherry and cream. Warm up 2 – 4 minutes and salt, pepper to taste.
- Add pasta and chopped smoked beef to the pan and Warm up for another 3-4 minutes.
- raw smoked beef