Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
When it’s still not in the fall to indulge yourself with delicious stewed vegetables in your own juice? I advise you to cook this at home stew.
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- Cut the eggplant into rings, put in a colander, fill up salt and let stand for 15 minutes. Then squeeze from the juice, rinse and to dry.
- Cut zucchini into rings, julienne pepper, onions and tomatoes cubes.
- Fry the onions for 2-3 minutes, then add the eggplant and fry 5 minutes. Add zucchini and pepper and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, reduce heat and simmer under a lid 15-20 minutes to readiness.
- 2 minutes before salt, pepper and add dried garlic to taste. Enjoy your meal!