Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
Delicious eggplant salad that can be cooked at home in just half an hour. Great for barbecue!
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- Cut the eggplant into cubes.
- Fry them in vegetable oil and medium heat until readiness. Do not forget to salt and pepper as desired.
- Pass the garlic through the press. Finely chop the cilantro. Pickle onion 10 minutes.
- Mix the hot eggplant, garlic and cilantro. Leave to stand 5-10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and pickled onions. Salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy your meal!?