Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
Summer is a time for experimenting with new tastes, don’t be afraid, do it and try new! After all, when, if not now? Very piquant orange sauce reveals the taste of eggplant from a new perspective.
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- Turn on the oven 180 – 200 °. Wash all vegetables and greens. At remove eggplant, cucumber and tomato stalks, stalks in greens, Narva the salad in arbitrary pieces. Chop tomato and cucumber pieces. Finely chop the greens.
- Dice the eggplant. Salt and leave under press for at least 10 minutes. Then remove the excess from the eggplant moisture and drizzle with oil.
- In a dry frying pan, heated over medium heat, put chopped eggplant, sauté for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Then put it in a greased baking dish and put in preheated oven for 7 minutes, then mix in a bowl ready eggplant with parsley.
- Wash the orange and squeeze the juice out of it. Peel the garlic and grate. In a stewpan, heated over medium heat, add orange juice, evaporate it for 1 – 2 minutes, add 15 g sugar, paprika, garlic, evaporate for another 10 minutes. Cool and mix with 30 ml of sunflower oil. The sauce is ready.
- In a bowl, combine and chopped vegetables, eggplant, lettuce, add orange sauce, salt to taste and mix. Enjoy your meal!