Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
>Один внешний вид этих баклажанных “столбиков” вызываетadmiration, and taste makes you moo from pleasure. Such a snack will decorate any festive table, and will make a weekday lunch or dinner festive.
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- Cut eggplant in circles 1 cm thick.
- Fold in a deep bowl, salt and mix. Leave them in in this form for 30 minutes, so that bitterness comes out of them. Upon expiration time, drain the juice from the eggplant.
- Heat a pan greased with sunflower oil (2 tbsp. Per each batch) and put eggplant on it. Sauté them with each side for 6 minutes.
- Cut the tomatoes into circles.
- Grate the cheese on a fine grater.
- Mix in a bowl the garlic and mayonnaise passed through the press, getting mayonnaise-garlic sauce.
- Start assembling the “columns”. Fold the columns in such order: eggplant, sauce, tomato, sauce, cheese, eggplant, sauce, tomato, sauce, cheese. Fold the columns on a flat large plate and decorate parsley. A wonderful appetizer of eggplant “Columns” is ready. Have a nice appetite.
- eggplant with tomatoes
- eggplant with tomato and cheese
- eggplant with garlic
- eggplant posts
- fried eggplant
- eggplant appetizer
- for birthday
- on the holidays
- holiday snack