To prepare this festive risotto dinner in advance prepare the broth by insisting on the parmesan rind. This technique helps to improve the taste of the dish and give it a delicious cheesy the aroma. The crust is then discarded, and the broth gradually intervenes. in rice on a plate until completely absorbed before a new addition. Thus, the risotto is very soft and velvety, and Greek yogurt, intervened at the very end, gives it more creamy taste. Stir in the green risotto a minute before cooking. peas and then fill it with grated parmesan and fresh herbs and enjoy the amazing italian dish of simple ingredients. Nutritional value of one serving: (4 total) Calories 263, total fats 9 g., saturated fats g., proteins 11 g., carbohydrates 27 g., fiber g., cholesterol mg., sodium mg., sugar g. Share with друзьями: Time: 1 hour.Difficulty: easy Servings: 4 Measured containers are used in recipes volume: 1 cup (st.) – 240 ml. 3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml. 1/2 cups (st.) – 120 ml. 1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml. 1/4 cup (Art.) – 60 ml. 1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml. 1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 1 tbsp. rice arborio
- 2 tbsp. low salted chicken broth fat
- 1 parmesan peel 5-7 cm long.
- 1 tbsp. l olive oil
- 0.5 tbsp. finely chopped shallots
- 1/3 Art. dry white wine
- 1 tbsp. frozen peas, thaw
- 3 tbsp. l chopped parsley
- 3 tbsp. l chopped chives
- 1.5 tsp chopped marjoram or thyme
- 0.5 tbsp. grated parmesan + additionally for serving (for wish)
- 1/4 Art. low fat greek yogurt
Recipes with similar ingredients: Arborio rice, shallots, peas, white wine, parmesan cheese, marjoram, thyme
- In a saucepan over medium heat, bring the chicken stock to a boil, 3.5 tbsp. water and cheese crust. Cover, reduce heat to minimum and cook at low boil for 20 minutes; then get out peel. Keep the broth warm.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add shallots and fry, stirring with a wooden spoon, until soft, about 3 minutes. Add rice and cook, stirring, for another 2 minutes. Pour in the wine and simmer, stirring, until it evaporates, about 2 minutes. Add 0.5 tbsp. warm broth and constantly stir until completely absorbed.
- Repeat, constantly adding 0.5 tbsp. stirring broth until each serving is absorbed and the rice becomes soft and creamy 20-25 minutes. Add the peas and stir to make it fully warmed up for about 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Combine parsley, chives and marjoram in a bowl. Set aside 1 tbsp. l greens, add the rest to the risotto with grated parmesan and yogurt; stir vigorously for 1 minute. Lay out the risotto on the plates. Sprinkle with herbs and optionally parmesan.