Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
Ossetian national dish made from cheese. Unusual but tasty.
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- First you need to pass the cheese through a meat grinder or mash it hands (if cooking with sour cream, then add to this mixture sour cream and mix everything thoroughly).
- Next, add salt to taste and pour the mass into a cast iron (it is advisable to use a cast-iron, in other dishes porridge may burn).
- Next, put the cast iron on the fire and give our mass completely melt, stirring constantly (it will take 15-20 minutes).
- As soon as the mass begins to boil and becomes yellowish, you need reduce heat and add flour, stirring quickly with a wooden spoon or spatula.
- Flour must be added until the mass ceases to stick to a finger. Then you need to stir the porridge very quickly, until it it will release plentiful oil and will not begin to lag behind the walls.
- It is better to serve it in the heat of the heat. Enjoy your meal!!!