Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
The dough for dumplings and dumplings I make the easiest unleavened. Some put an egg in the dough, believing that it is so tender. Believe me this dough is very soft (I tried to show it in video), you just need to knead it very well. I’m not cherry defrosting. You know how much juice usually flows from cherries defrosting? So this juice after boiling will be inside your dumpling, slightly thickened with starch? Also, even if pressed thawed cherry, there will still be juice, which will be a little interfere with the modeling.
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- Knead the dough from flour, salt and water.
- In the process of mixing add oil. We’ll miss it very well dough.
- Leave it under the film for 30-40 minutes.
- Without defrosting cherries, we fall asleep with starch and sugar and mix.
- We roll out part of the test and cut out the circles in any convenient way. way. Dough cuts can, in principle, be rolled out again later, but will ride tighter.
- Put the filling on the circle and fasten the edges together. Start to do beautiful border: fingers flatten the dough and wrap in border. Without moving your fingers flatten again and again wrap it up. And so on until the end.
- I spread the dumplings on a board dusted with flour and freeze. After a few hours I put it in a container.
- For cooking, I throw dumplings in boiling water, I interfere slightly until it boils so that the dumplings do not stick to the bottom. how boiled, literally 3 minutes until ready.