Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
National dishes of Kabardin’s lagur schyps, dried meat with gravy. If you haven’t tried, be sure to try cooking houses.
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- Cut one kg of dried beef into small pieces.
- We fry fat from meat in a dry pan, remove it in this melted fat, put the meat, pour 400 ml. water and cook for 2 hours over low heat under the lid.
- After 2 hours, add one finely chopped onion to the meat, paprika and hot pepper, put 200 grams of sour cream 20% or more.
- Pour 100 ml of water, bring to a boil.
- You do not need to add salt, as the meat is salty.
- Serve with any side dish, with corn or millet pasta.