Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
This casserole is so successful, so tender! Without flour and me too added cherries when cooking, remained in complete delight. Highly yummy!
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- Kill the cottage cheese with a blender or grind through a sieve.
- Eggs with salt and powdered sugar (you can put more to taste) or less) beat until foam.
- Add starch and mix.
- Add the egg mixture to the curd and mix with a mixer.
- Put half the curd into a mold (best silicone) and distribute the cherry on the dough. Top cover the remaining curd dough.
- Bake in a preheated 180º oven for approximately 50 minutes, see in your oven.
- Be sure to let it cool in shape.
- without flour
- from cottage cheese