From simple dark chocolate, you can make your own bar, combining different fillings, tastes and textures in it. Every time you have your own handmade chocolate will be obtained, which can be beautifully packaged and presented or delivered as treats on the table. The simplest example is dark chocolate with fried hazelnuts, vanilla, cinnamon and puffed rice. Mix all the additives into the melted chocolate mass and let it freeze again. To the mass does not stick to the baking sheet, cover it with parchment or silicone mat. Experiment with tastes and feel a confectioner. Nutritional value of one serving: (24 in total piece) Calories 120, total fat 8 g., saturated fat g., protein 2 g., carbohydrates 11 g., fiber g., cholesterol mg., sodium mg., sugar g.
Recipe author – Dana A Angelo White (Dana A White) – nutritionist, culinary writer
Time: 2 час. 25 minutes Complexity: easy Quantity: 24 pieces Measured containers are used in recipes volume: 1 cup (st.) – 240 ml. 3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml. 1/2 cups (st.) – 120 ml. 1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml. 1/4 cup (Art.) – 60 ml. 1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml. 1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 0.5 tbsp. chopped hazelnuts chopped
- 450 gr dark chocolate
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. airy brown rice (breakfast cereals)
Recipes with similar ingredients: hazelnuts, dark chocolate, vanilla extract, cinnamon, breakfast cereal, puffed rice
- Cover a large baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat. Fry the hazelnuts in a dry pan until aroma will go. Cool the nuts, then chop and set aside.
- In a water bath, gently stirring with a wooden spoon, melt the chocolate until smooth. Stir in the vanilla and cinnamon add air rice and mix gently. Overfill mix on a laid baking sheet and smooth evenly, giving the mass is rectangular in shape (not necessarily perfect).
- Sprinkle with chopped hazelnuts and set aside for 1-2 hours (or 30-45 minutes in the refrigerator) until the chocolate has hardened. Break tile into pieces and serve.
Cooking options: vanilla can be added for flavor, and instead of popped rice and hazelnuts, sprinkle 1/3 tbsp. almond needles and 1/3 Art. dried cherries and chopped dried apricots. Tip: put pieces of tile in decorative plastic bags and present as a gift. Tiles can be stored in the freezer in within 1 month.