Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
If you have only an hour of free time, then try prepare this simple yeast-free dough with cottage cheese on kefir, fried pies with it turn out bomb. Stuffing can make any, even unsweetened (just remove sugar from the dough in this case needed). And look – how beautiful they are!
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- Mix cottage cheese with kefir, egg, sugar and salt.
- Add flour and baking powder and knead the dough. Leave him stand for 20 minutes.
- Finely chop the apple and pear.
- Add sugar and vanilla sugar. To mix everything.
- Divide the dough into 6 parts.
- Sprinkle the table with flour and mold the pies with the filling.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan.
- Fry the pies first under the lid for 5 minutes, then turn over and fry for another 5 minutes without a lid.
- Transfer hot cakes to a dish with paper napkins, to absorb excess oil.
- yeast-free dough
- fried pies
- pies in oil
- kefir dough