Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
I want to share a recipe that I really liked! Cupcakes just wonderful turned out! And for the holiday you can not bother with cakes, and prepare cupcakes! Tasty, beautiful and portioned. And cooking is quick and easy ☝
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- Mix all the ingredients for the dough with a whisk, you can’t even whisk.
- I added sugar with cocoa and rum – it gives an amazing aroma. If you do not find one in the store, you can replace it with cocoa.
- For the filling, mix coconut with egg, powdered sugar, a spoonful of flour and milk.
- First, put a little in muffin molds chocolate dough, then one teaspoon of coconut filling, on top of a large spoon of chocolate dough. Fill out the forms on 2/3.
- Bake cupcakes in a preheated oven at 190º for about 35 minutes. Willingness to check with a toothpick.
- When the cupcakes are ready, they need to be cooled.
- For cream, beat soft butter at room temperature, until it turns white (about one minute).
- Add powdered sugar and cold curd cheese to the butter. Everything beat well for another two minutes.
- Cream can be added dye, vanilla if desired or other flavoring.
- Apply cream to cupcakes using a pastry bag.
- You can decorate cupcakes with confectionery sprinkles, chocolate chips or fresh berries. I decorated with strawberries.
- From coconut
- mini cake