Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
Cottage cheese pasta for sandwiches – an excellent replacement for the purchased cottage cheese with greens. To taste, of course, is different, but it turns out delicious too. It goes well with bread or bread rolls.
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- We spread the cottage cheese in a deep bowl.
- Peel and finely chop the garlic.
- We wash the greens and chop finely.
- Add garlic and herbs to the curd.
- Add sour cream.
- Sprinkle with salt, a mixture of spices for meat and dried garlic.
- All mix well.
- cottage cheese pasta
- cottage cheese