Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
Today, I am pleased to share with you the recipe for cooking at home the most delicious curd-bilberry dessert without baking with the basis of OREO cookies.
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- First prepare the syrup. Mix water, sugar, vanilla sugar and agar agar.
- Simmer for 5 minutes and cool slightly until warm.
- Grind cookies into small crumbs and mix with melted butter.
- Distribute in detachable form with a diameter of 20 cm. Good tamp.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to freeze the base.
- Mix cottage cheese with syrup and blueberries. Chop well blender to a homogeneous consistency.
- Distribute the curd mass over the cookie base and refrigerate for 5 hours or overnight.
- without baking