Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
For the first time I cooked lasagna in a pan at home and was pleasant surprised how delicious it turns out. I recommend trying this recipe.
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- Cooking bechamel sauce: melt 30 gr. butter add 1 tbsp. flour without a slide, fry until golden brown.
- Pour in 200 ml. milk, constantly stirring, salt and pepper, the sauce is ready.
- We heat the vegetable oil in a pan, fry finely chopped onion, add 1 kg of ground beef, salt and put spices (Adyghe salt, smoked paprika, hot pepper). Stew on slow fire for 10 minutes.
- We chop two tomatoes and 4 cloves of garlic in a blender, 1 tbsp. l mix tomato paste with 200 ml of water.
- We collect lasagna: remove 1/3 of the minced meat from the pan. To the remaining mince spread the sheets of lasagna (I do not require prior cooking, I recommend buying these), grease with bechamel sauce, put some grated cheese.
- Second layer: minced tomatoes with garlic-sheets of lasagna sauce bechamel cheese.
- Third layer: minced lasagna sheets-bechamel sauce-tomato paste with water.
- Stew on low heat for 25-30 minutes under the lid.
- We check the readiness with a fork, the lasagna sheets are soft, so ready.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese, and fresh parsley, keep under cover for another two minutes.