Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
This is the most delicious chocolate biscuit. You can not soak it, it is soft and wet – just a find! Suitable for any cake and has an incredible chocolate flavor. But be sure to stick to cooking technology. Diameter of the mold is 22 cm.
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- Dissolve cocoa and instant coffee in hot water. And a little bit of cool.
- You need to add coffee, it emphasizes chocolate even more taste.
- Mix flour with baking soda and baking powder.
- Mix the yolks with sugar and vegetable oil.
- Add the cocoa mixture to the yolks and mix well.
- Pour in flour and stir until smooth.
- Whisk the proteins with a mixer with a pinch of salt and a spoonful of sugar until dense foam.
- Gently mix the protein mass in several steps into the dough shoulder blade in one direction.
- Distribute the dough into a mold.
- Bake in a preheated 180º oven for approximately 40 minutes. Check a toothpick – it should be dry.
- Sponge cake completely cool in shape.
- You can bake in advance and store for several days in the food film in the refrigerator.
- chiffon sponge cake