Flank steak cut from the abdominal part of beef carcass – more lean cut that will become softer if not for long pickle. An excellent marinade is lime juice. Its acid is not only soften the meat, but also give it a great taste. Steak rubbed with lime juice and a mixture of spices, which includes powder chili, brown sugar, thyme, zira and chipotle pepper. Last will give the meat a light aroma of smoke, which will come in handy if you grill steak on an electric grill. Fry the steak until desired degree of frying, thinly chop and enjoy the combination rich beef flavor, chili and sparkling lime. Time: 1 hour. 10 min. Difficulty: easy Servings: 6 Measured containers are used in recipes volume: 1 cup (st.) – 240 ml. 3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml. 1/2 cups (st.) – 120 ml. 1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml. 1/4 cup (Art.) – 60 ml. 1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml. 1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 1 flank steak weighing 0.7-0.9 kg.
- 1 lime + serving wedges
- 1 tbsp. l Chili powder with the addition of chipotle + 1 tsp.
- 1 tbsp. l brown sugar
- 2 tsp chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tsp ground zira
- Grilled Vegetable Oil
Recipes with similar ingredients: beef, chili seasoning, cumin, thyme, brown sugar, lime juice
- Grate 1 zest zest, then cut it in half. Mix in a small bowl of zest with chili chipotle seasoning, brown sugar, thyme, zira, 0.5 tsp salt and a little ground black pepper. Squeeze the halves of the lime without the zest over the steak and rub them into the meat.
- Rub the steak on both sides with a mixture of spices. Leave at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the grill to moderate heat. Lubricate the racks with vegetable oil. Grill the steak while it not well browned, about 8 minutes.
- Turn over and fry until a thermometer inserted sideways in the center meat, will not show a temperature of 55 ° C-60 ° C, another 5-7 minutes for a weak roasting (thinner edges of the steak will be more roasted).
- Transfer to a cutting board and let rest 10 minutes. Salt and chop finely against the fibers. Serve with slices лайма.