A detailed recipe for grilling poultry with a photo. friends: Time: 40 minutes Difficulty: easy Servings: 4 Used in recipes volumetric containers: one cup (tbsp.) – 240 ml. 3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml. 1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml. 1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml. 1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml. 1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml. 1teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 900 gr. diced boneless chicken breasts
- 2 diagonally sliced 2.5 cm slices. Leek stalk (white parts only; pre-soak in salt water to remove sand)
- 1/4 Art. rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. l brown sugar
- 1/4 Art. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. l chopped fresh ginger root (scrape off the skin tip of spoon)
- 2 tbsp. l (1 – 2 stalks) chopped green onions (white only and light green parts)
- 1/4 Art. corn starch, diluted in 1/4 tbsp. water
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. sake
- Equipment: 12 bamboo skewers
Recipes with similar ingredients: chicken breast, leek, sauce teriyaki, rice vinegar, soy sauce, sake, brown sugar, starch, ginger root, green onions
- Put the chicken pieces in a shallow container from the inactive material, for example, in a glass baking dish. Sprinkle salt and pepper and rub them into the chicken. Pour chicken sake, then teriyaki sauce. Cover and leave to marinate in the refrigerator. Do not less than 2 hours
- To make teriyaki sauce over medium heat bring to boil rice wine vinegar, brown sugar, soy sauce, ginger and green onions. Cook for 7 minutes, then enter diluted corn starch and cook for about 3 more minutes to the sauce is thickened. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature. temperature.
- Soak 12 bamboo skewers in water so that they do not burn Grilled. Preheat the grill and string chicken pieces, alternating them with slices of leek. Each skewer should have about 3 chicken cube, and each serving should consist of 3 skewers. Grill kebabs in an indirect heat zone until chicken It will become soft, but not dry, about 5-10 minutes.