Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
I think many have tried the salad “Herring under a fur coat”, but tried Do you “Chicken under a fur coat”?
If not, be sure to try cooking at home, this delicious salad is almost as good as chicken goes well with vegetables.
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- Boil the chicken in salted water until tender.
- Boil beets, potatoes, egg, carrots until cooked.
- Cut the boiled chicken into cubes.
- Finely chop the onion.
- Rub carrots, potatoes, beets on a coarse grater.
- Rub the egg on a fine grater, separately squirrels, separately the yolks.
- We take the form in which we will collect our salad. First layer put chicken in it, then onion, mayonnaise, potatoes, mayonnaise, protein, yolk, mayonnaise, carrots, mayonnaise, beets, mayonnaise.
- Ready salad put in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours. Decorate by wish. ⠀