Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
Juicy and fragrant orange goes well with chicken! Try to cook at home delicious chicken legs with an orange in the oven! This dish is perfect for a festive table.
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- We wash the chicken legs, remove excess fat.
- Cover the baking dish with foil.
- Put the chicken in the form.
- Sprinkle salt. and black pepper on all sides, including under the skin. Rub salt with pepper into the chicken.
- Cut the orange in half, then cut 2 circles. Us only half an orange is needed.
- Chicken legs with orange juice and spread under the skin circles of orange.
- Bake in a preheated oven to 190 degrees for 45 minutes. Serve with buckwheat, rice, potatoes and other side dishes.
- chicken legs
- holiday dish