Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
If you’ve never cooked chicken hearts, it’s time get better! Chicken hearts in spite of the fact that they relate to offal, they are very tasty and tender. Complement to them is sauce of tomato paste with sautéed onions and carrots, which gives a special and refined taste and aroma. This is a very tasty dish. which comes with a side dish of rice, pasta and potatoes.
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- From chicken hearts, we cut off excess fat and ducts. Good we wash hearts under running water to get rid of clots blood.
- Put in a frying pan greased with sunflower oil. chopped onion. Sauté until light golden.
- Grate carrots on a coarse grater or as I chop thin straws and send to the browned onion. Toast for 5 minutes.
- Add tomato paste to sautéed onions and carrots, well mix.
- Release the previously prepared chicken hearts into the pan and mix.
- Salt, add granulated sugar, in order to balance the acid of tomato paste and once again good mix.
- Cover the pan and simmer 25 minutes.
- After quenching time add to the pan to the hearts chopped garlic, mix and after 5 minutes turn off the stove. Chicken hearts with tomato paste ready to sprinkle on serving chopped parsley. Bon appetit and be healthy.
- offal chicken
- chicken hearts
- chicken hearts with onions and carrots
- chicken hearts with tomatoes
- main course
- lunch recipe
- dinner recipe