Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
Have you tried to cook charlotte in a slow cooker? If not, then I I advise you to do this. Very tasty pie.
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- Break eggs into a deep bowl and add sugar, well mix, then add flour and soda.
- Peel the apples, remove the core and cut into slices.
- Put apples in the dough and mix.
- Grease a mold from a multicooker with butter and lay out dough.
- Set the slow cooker to bake for 45 minutes.
- Bakery products
- slow cooker