Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
Everyone’s favorite Caesar salad, cooked at home with an addition of shrimp and delicious sauce: natural yogurt with olive oil and not only!
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- Fry the prawns in oil.
- Chop the tomato, grate the parmesan very finely.
- Pour olive oil into a pan, fry the garlic on it and to remove.
- In the same oil, fry small cubes of bread, salt their.
- Tear lettuce on a plate.
- Combine olive oil, natural yogurt, garlic, and mustard and some salt. Pour lettuce with this sauce.
- Put nicely in a circle slices of tomatoes.
- Sprinkle the salad with grated cheese, put the shrimp on top and crackers.
- Caesar salad with shrimps