Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
My cat’s favorite delicious salad! Just kidding, of course, we too love and eat very often, especially, for some reason, in our family love they have breakfast.
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- Heat the pan over medium heat with butter and fry crackers for 1-2 minutes.
- Take a whole pack of salad and randomly pick leaves in a bowl.
- Add cherry cut in half on top.
- Drain the canned tuna and add it to a bowl.
- Then pour the parmesan and crackers.
- Add the sauce, mix well. Enjoy your meal!