A detailed recipe for a salad with grilled poultry with фото. Time: 30 min Complexity: easy Servings: 2 The recipes use measuring containers with a volume of: 1 glass (st.) – 240 ml. 3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml. 1/2 cup (Art.) – 120 ml. 1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml. 1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml 1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml. 1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 2 chicken breasts without skin and bones (approximately 170 gr. each)
- 450 gr buckwheat soba noodles
- 3 tbsp. l sesame oil
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- 1/2 tbsp. peanuts for dressing
- 1 tsp chili pasta
- 1/4 Art. hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp. l honey
- 2 tbsp. l rice wine vinegar
- 5 tbsp. l peanut butter
- 5 tbsp. l water
- 1/2 tbsp. chopped roasted peanuts for salad
- 1/4 Art. chopped green onions (green parts only)
Recipes with similar ingredients: chicken breasts, noodles, peppers sweet, Hoisin sauce, rice vinegar, green onions, ginger root, garlic, chili paste, honey, peanut butter, peanuts
- Preheat the grill. Bring salted to a boil in a saucepan water. Season the chicken breasts with a tablespoon of sesame oil, salt and pepper. Put the chicken on the grill and saute for 4-5 мин. from each side. Remove from heat and let completely cool off.
- In a food processor, load peanuts, add garlic, ginger and chili paste, honey, Hoisin sauce, rice vinegar, peanut butter and water. Mix well. In the pan, heat the remaining 2 tbsp. l sesame oil. Pour the sauce into the pan, bring the mixture to boil and remove from heat. Cool the sauce completely.
- Submerge soba noodles in enough water and boil until soft, about 4-4.5 minutes, constantly stirring the noodles chopsticks. Strain and rinse with cold water, separating the noodles fingers while it cools. Stir Peanut Noodles refueling. Slice the chicken into very thin slices diagonally. Put chopped chicken, bell pepper, peanuts and green onions to the noodles. Mix well. Salt and pepper. Serve the noodles cold.