This is a light mix of vegetables seasoned with vinegar and oil, topped with buckwheat noodles, and aromatic seasoning for it – sauce Satay. Nutritional Information per Serving: (6 total) Calories 118, total fats 3 g., saturated fats g., proteins 4 g., carbohydrates 20 g., fiber g., cholesterol mg., sodium mg., sugar g. Share with друзьями: Time: 20 мин.Difficulty: easy Servings: 6 Measured containers are used in recipes volume: 1 cup (st.) – 240 ml. 3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml. 1/2 cups (st.) – 120 ml. 1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml. 1/4 cup (Art.) – 60 ml. 1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml. 1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 110 gr. whole grain soba or spaghetti noodles
- 1 very thinly chopped large shallot head
- 1.5 tbsp. coarsely grated carrots
- 1 chopped red bell pepper
- 1/3 Art. shredded fresh basil leaves
- 1/3 Art. chopped mint leaves
- 1 tbsp. l chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Satay Sauce
- 6 large leaves of Boston salad, for serving
- 1/4 Art. rice vinegar
- 1 tsp Sahara
- 1 tbsp. l walnut oil (or canola oil)
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1/2 tsp chili pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp lime zest
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp fish sauce or 1 tsp. low soy sauce salt content
Recipes with similar ingredients: noodles, lettuce, shallots, carrots, peppers, peanut sauce, rice vinegar, lime juice, fish sauce, soy sauce, red pepper flakes, garlic, basil, mint, cilantro
- Boil the noodles according to the instructions on the package. Drain and cool.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix the noodles, shallots, carrots, pepper, basil, mint and cilantro. Mix all the ingredients for dressings, salt to taste, add the mixture with noodles and lightly mix.Tear off lettuce leaves, rinse them and dry. For serve lettuce mixture on leaves, pour for flavor Satay Peanut Sauce.