Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
Autumn is a delicious and healthy breakfast for those who follow the figure. I advise everyone to cook such meatballs at home.
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- Grind broccoli with a blender or other method. Wring and put in a bowl. Grate the garlic.
- In a bowl of broccoli add oatmeal, garlic, egg, cream cheese, salt and pepper to taste and well mix.
- Form the meatballs and fry them over high heat for 1 minute from each side.
- Then shift into a baking dish and bake in preheated oven to 200 ° 8 minutes.
- Decorate the finished meatballs with cream cheese and serve to to the table.