Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
If you don’t like bananas in baking, I recommend you try make this delicious cake at home, your views will change.
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- Turn on the oven 180 degrees.
- First, prepare the crumb sand (shtreisel)
- Mix cold butter with 150 g of flour and 100 g of sugar, grind into crumbs and put in the refrigerator.
- Separate the whites from the yolks.
- Beat the whites with salt until strong peaks, on a large speed.
- Beat the yolks with 200 g of sugar until the mass increases twice, 8-10 minutes.
- While continuing to whip, pour 150 ml of vegetable oil and 200 ml kefir, vanilla and mix well.
- Add 350 g of sifted flour, mix gently.
- Proteins interfere with the scapula in the bulk.
- We divide the mass in half, add 1.5 cocoa in one half, mix.
- We cover the form with a diameter of 24 cm with paper, grease the sides butter.
- Pour chocolate dough, spread 4 sliced bananas, sprinkle with half a shtrezel, sprinkle with cinnamon to taste.
- Cover with white dough, sprinkle with the remaining shtrezel.
- Put in the oven for 60 minutes.
- We check readiness by piercing with a wooden stick.
- Bakery products