Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
A popular fitness snack, oat bars, can be cooked at home, and they turn out very tasty. And most importantly, you know what they consist of, and you will be sure that there is nothing in them harmful. A great recipe for those who follow their figure.
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- Add blueberries, pine nuts, sesame to oatmeal.
- Break into a mass of 2 eggs, mix well. Add to taste honey and vanillin.
- Put the mass on a baking sheet, oiled, or laid out foil or parchment paper.
- Divide the mass into future bars: mark and cut it knife to pieces.
- Bake at 160 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with caramel or chocolate as desired. Healthy snack ready!