Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
Delicious crispy Belgian waffles on the outside and soft inside – perfect and delicious breakfast! True for cooking at home need a waffle maker.
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- Beat the whites in the foam, add sugar and whisk again.
- Add baking powder and vanillin to the proteins and again mix.
- Beat the yolks separately with 2 tablespoons of sugar, pour boiling water and whip again. Add soft butter and beat again.
- Mix two masses and beat with a mixer.
- Pour in flour and knead the dough.
- Bake waffles in a waffle iron.
- Belgian waffles