Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
5 out of 5
Delicious beetroot caviar that you can cook at home, It goes well with black or Borodino bread. Make beet caviar is easy and simple, see for yourself!
Let’s get started!
5 из 5 1 65.66
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- We will prepare all the necessary ingredients.
- My beets, boil until cooked, peel and rub on grater.
- Peel the carrots and also grate.
- Peel the garlic and onion, finely chop it and send it to the preheated pan, fry until the onions are transparent on the vegetable oil.
- Add carrots to the onion with garlic and still fry a couple minutes.
- Pour water into the vegetables, close the lid and simmer until fully evaporation of water (vegetables should become soft).
- Add grated beets, coriander, sugar to the vegetables in the pan and seasoning. Stew on low heat for about 15 minutes. Ready caviar cool.
- Also, if there is a desire, caviar can be broken a little with blender. Serve beetroot with bread, croutons or with bread.