Beef with vegetables “Sukiyaki” – a detailed recipe cooking. Photo of the dish: Дезире КларкTime: 55 minutes Difficulty: easy Servings: one 0 The recipes use volumetric containers: 1 cup (tbsp.) – 240 ml. 3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml. 1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml. 1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml. 1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml. 1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml. 1teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 700 gr. beef tenderloin from the upper thigh (clear of excess fat and cut into strips)
- 300 gr thin sliced mushrooms (previously wash and cut the legs)
- 450 gr diced tofu
- 300 gr chopped spinach (wash and cut the stems)
- 225 gr. stripped bamboo shoots
- 700 gr. boiled, chilled and cut into 3 parts noodles shirataki
- 90 ml. peanut butter plus 90 ml.
- 110 gr. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. l granulated sugar
- 10 sliced in strips 2.5 cm. Stalks of green onions (pre-wash and trim the ends)
- 300 gr peeled and julienced Spanish onions Luke
- 300 ml Mirina (available in Asian markets)
Recipes with similar ingredients: beef, noodles, spinach, mushrooms, Peanut butter, soy sauce, mirin (rice wine), green onions, tofu
- In a wok, heat 90 ml. peanut butter. Put strips beef and fry quickly using the steer-fry method until the meat is browned. Season with soy sauce and sugar, then peel off fire.
- Wash the wok and heat the remaining 90 ml. peanut butter. Put green onions, onions, mushrooms, tofu, spinach and shoots bamboo. Fry quickly, stirring, for about 2 minutes. Add Mirin and noodles and put the meat in the pan again. Cook yet minute until the components warm up and mix. meat and vegetables on a heated dinner plate and serve right away.