Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
Delicious beef stroganoff with chanterelles is so easy to cook at home. This hearty and very aromatic dish is a great option for dinner or lunch. This dish can be made with other forest mushrooms.
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- Rinse the chanterelles thoroughly and tear into pieces (you can cut).
- Fry in a pan with the addition of butter.
- Cut the meat into thin strips.
- Preheat the pan with vegetable oil, fry the meat on it for about 5 minutes.
- We clean the onion, cut into feathers. Add the onion to the chanterelles and fry.
- Combine the finished meat with fried mushrooms and onions.
- We bred a bag of “Maggie” in 200 ml of cold cream, carefully mix.
- Pour the resulting mixture into a pan with meat, mix and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- We reduce the fire and stew the meat with mushrooms for another 20 minutes until readiness, not forgetting to stir occasionally.
- We serve our dish with rice, bulgur, vegetables or pasta, also perfect for mashed potatoes.