Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
Tasty home-cooked liver will turn out for you on this recipe, and most importantly – quickly and easily. You can serve with any garnished, your family will appreciate.
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- 300 grams of beef liver cleaned of films, cut into small pieces and put in hot oil.
- Stew on low heat for 15 minutes, under the lid.
- Cut the onion, rub the carrots.
- Add onions and carrots to the liver, put spices (smoked paprika, black pepper, coriander, Adyghe salt), mix.
- Pour 100 ml. grated pulp of tomatoes, mix and pour 400 ml. water.
- Bring to a boil and simmer over low heat for another 10 minutes.
- 2 minutes before cooked, put chopped garlic, steamed cloves.
- Sprinkle with fresh herbs before serving.