Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
Beef meatballs will be very tasty and juicy according to the recipe my mother. Try it and you cook them at home!
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- Add Adyghe salt and dry adjika, onion to the minced meat, chopped in a blender, water.
- Pre-soak the bread in milk, wring out and put in stuffing.
- Stir the minced meat thoroughly.
- Divide into 6 equal parts, each beat off on the board 5-7 times, form a flat cutlet.
- Lubricate the pan with vegetable oil, spread cutlets.
- We fry under the lid, on low heat for 10 minutes each side.
- 5 minutes before cooking, put a slice of tomato and grated cheese.