Grilled chicken gains a bright and rich flavor barbecue thanks to the sauce with which it is smeared before frying and several times already on the grill. To make the sauce must be boiled in a microwave in a vinegar mixture of mango, raisins, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic and cayenne pepper. Unusual combination ingredients, which are then ground in a blender. Part of this sauce is used to dress a simple salad of greens and thinly chopped raw carrots. Serve the chicken with the salad fried on grilled corn on the cob and a large glass of mango smoothie. Nutritional Information per serving: (4 total) Calories 600, total fats one 6 g., saturated fats g., proteins 45 g., carbohydrates 73 g., fiber g., cholesterol mg., sodium mg., sugar g. Share with friends: Time: 50 minutes Difficulty: easy Servings: 4 Used in recipes volumetric containers: 1 cup (tbsp.) – 240 ml. 3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml. 1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml. 1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml. 1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml. 1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml. 1teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 8 boneless and skinless chicken thighs (approximately 0.7 kg.)
- 2 tbsp. + 2 tbsp. l low yogurt fat
- 2 tbsp. frozen mango sliced
- 3 tbsp. l honey
- 1/4 Art. + 1 tbsp. l cider vinegar
- 1/4 Art. light raisins
- 2 tbsp. l olive oil + extra to grease grill
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 5 sun-dried tomatoes (not in oil)
- 2 small cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 4 ears of corn, no leaves
- 6 tbsp. salad greens
- 2 medium carrots, sliced in thin circles
Recipes with similar ingredients: chicken thighs, barbecue sauce, corn, carrots, lettuce, tomatoes, ground cayenne pepper, apple cider vinegar, mango, raisins, honey
- To make a smoothie, mix in a blender 2 tbsp. yogurt, 2 tbsp. ice, 1 tbsp. mango and honey and chop until smooth consistency. Pour into four glasses and place in refrigerator until ready to serve. Wash the blender.
- Preheat the grill to moderate heat.
- In the microwave bowl, mix the remaining 1 tbsp. mango, 1/4 tbsp. water, 1/4 Art. vinegar, raisins, cayenne pepper, sun-dried tomatoes and garlic. Cover with plastic wrap and boil in a microwave, until the tomatoes are soft, about 3 minutes. Cool a little and grind in a blender. Pour into a small bowl. Set aside 2 tbsp. l mixture for refueling, the rest will need to be mixed with chicken.
- Put the corn on the grill, cover and fry, turning as necessary the other side until charred marks, about 10 minutes. Remove from the grill and keep in warmer.
- Reduce the heat of the grill and grease the grill with a little olive oil. Mix the chicken thighs with half the remaining sauce, adding 0.5 tsp. salt. Grill chicken and fry until marks from the grill appear and while the internal temperature of the meat will not reach 77 ° C, for 8-10 minutes on each side. Several times during while frying, grease the chicken with the remaining sauce.
- While the chicken is fried, mix the remaining 2 tbsp in a large bowl. l yogurt, deferred 2 tbsp. l sauce, the remaining 1 tbsp. l vinegar 1 tbsp. l water and 1/4 tsp salt. Mix greens and carrots together. Arrange the chicken, corn and salad in four plates. Sprinkle greens deferred dressing. Serve a glass to each serving. smoothie.