Baked potatoes with rosemary – a detailed recipe cooking. Time: 1 hour. 10 min. Difficulty: easy Servings: 3 – 4 The recipes use dimensional capacity: 1 cup (tbsp.) – 240 ml. 3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml 1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml. 1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml. 1/4 cups (st.) – 60 ml. 1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml. 1 teahouse spoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 700 gr. small red or white potatoes (or mixture)
- 1/8 Art. good olive oil
- 3/4 tsp coarse salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. l chopped garlic (3 cloves)
- 2 tbsp. l chopped fresh rosemary leaves
Recipes with similar ingredients: potatoes, garlic, rosemary
- Preheat oven to 205 ° C. Cut potatoes in half or quarters and put in a bowl with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and rosemary. Shuffle it to cover well seasoned butter.
- Put the potatoes on a baking sheet and spread in one layer. Bake in the oven for at least an hour until the potatoes are browned and won’t get crunchy. In the process of baking, turn it over twice spatula to fry evenly. Remove the potatoes from oven, salt to taste and serve.