Halibut fillet, which is sprayed, is used in the preparation lemon juice, smeared with mayonnaise and baked in the oven. Behind a few minutes until cooked, the fish is grilled until golden crust. An excellent compliment to delicate white fish is fragrant fresh herbs: parsley, dill and chives – all finely chopped and sprinkled on fish when serving. Halibut is served with light garnished with arugula seasoned with lemon juice and olive oil, and tomato bull’s heart, which with its sweetness is magnificent complement the piquancy of greens. Nutrition value of one serving: (total 4) Calories 638, total fat 55 g, saturated fat 8 g, protein 28 g., carbohydrates 7 g., fiber 2 g., cholesterol 94 mg., sodium 343 мг., сахар 0 г. Time: 25 мин.Difficulty: easy Servings: 4 Measured containers are used in recipes volume: 1 cup (st.) – 240 ml. 3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml. 1/2 cups (st.) – 120 ml. 1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml. 1/4 cup (Art.) – 60 ml. 1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml. 1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 1 large piece of halibut fillet, without skin (approximately 0.7 kg .; preferably the central part)
- 1 lemon cut in half + serving slices
- 0.5 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. l coarsely chopped fresh chives
- 2 tbsp. l coarsely chopped fresh dill
- 2 tbsp. l coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 4 tbsp. young arugula (approximately 100 gr.)
- 2 tbsp. l extra virgin olive oil
- 3 large non-hybrid tomato varieties, or bovine heart, cut into circles 1 cm thick.
Recipes with similar ingredients: halibut, salad tomatoes, arugula, dill
- Place the wire rack in the upper third of the oven and preheat the oven up to 230 ° C. Cut halibut into 4 parts; put the fish on Foil-covered baking sheet with a slice down. Squeeze Top 1 half a lemon and sprinkle with salt and black pepper; spread the pieces mayonnaise. Bake until the fish is almost ready, 6-7 minutes. Switch the oven to grill mode. Fry the fish until it browned on top, about 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the onion, dill and parsley. Stir the arugula with the juice of the remaining half of the lemon and 1 tbsp. l olive oil; salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange the fish in plates, sprinkle with greens on top. Sprinkle salad of arugula and tomatoes remaining 1 tbsp. l olive oil, salt and pepper to taste. Serve with lemon wedges.