Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
If you want to diversify your menu and cook something new out of the breast, then try making delicious baked chicken breast with oranges. The dish is very fragrant and juicy.
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- We wash the breast and make small cuts on the fillet.
- Salt and sprinkle with your favorite spices. Rub well.
- Wash the orange and cut it first into two parts. One piece set aside, and cut the other into slices.
- In slices we put slices of orange.
- Cover the baking dish with foil.
- We spread the chicken fillet in a mold.
- Squeeze the juice from the remaining half of the orange.
- We send the breast to be baked in preheated to 200 degrees oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove the skin from the breast and send to bake for another 20-25 minutes to readiness.
- baked breast
- chicken breast