Time for preparing
- Recipe difficulty
- Energy value
Despite the simplicity of the dish, you will not stay hungry. Smoked Servant gives an interesting flavor and salsa perfectly complements meat.
Let’s get started!
Bon appetit, I hope you had fun with us!
Steps taken: 0/0
- Preheat the oven to 180 °. Wash the vegetables. Eggplant remove the stalks and cut it into circles 1 cm thick, fold in a bowl, salt and leave for 10 to 20 minutes under pressure, then remove excess moisture with a cloth. Rub the garlic on grater.
- Wash the lemon and cut into 4 parts. Remove from tomatoes stalks cut them into a small cube. Transfer to a bowl, add garlic, season with olive oil and juice of 1-2 quarters of lemon to taste, salt and pepper to taste.
- Stuff the minced meat in a bowl, let it stand for 2 minutes. Bow peel and dice. In a pan, heated on a weak on fire, pour oil, warm it and fry the eggplant until golden crust for 3 minutes on each side, turning every minute, then lay on a napkin to remove oil.
- Pour oil into a frying pan heated over high heat. fry the onions for 2-3 minutes. Then add the minced meat and fry it in within 5-7 minutes. Add chopped tomatoes and fry 5 more minutes on low heat. If the minced meat forms lumps, knead them spoon or spatula. Season the minced meat with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grate the cheese on a fine grater. Grease a baking dish and lay in it the layers of eggplant, minced meat and suluguni until you have run out of products, the last layer should be cheesy. Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
- olive oil