Pan Banya is a traditional French sandwich, originally from Nice, which consists of a roll with rich juicy filling. Cook delicious vegetarian pan-bath with cream cheese filling, olives, pickled artichokes, tomatoes, fresh herbs and any other vegetables found in the refrigerator. This sandwich refers to those dishes that become tastier after insist, so to have a delicious breakfast in the morning, collect it with in the evening, wrap in a film and put in the refrigerator. Crumb over night the bread is saturated with vegetable juices and all tastes and aromas mix. Therefore, it is important to use a crusty loaf. Such a sandwich great for the road. Nutrition value per serving: (total 1) Calories 300, total fats 15 g., Saturated fats g., Proteins 9 g., carbohydrates 36 g., fiber g., cholesterol mg., sodium mg., sugar g. Time: 20 мин. Complexity: easy Servings: 1 The recipes use measuring containers with a volume of: 1 glass (st.) – 240 ml. 3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml. 1/2 cup (Art.) – 120 ml. 1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml. 1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml 1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml. 1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 1 whole grain bun with a thick crust, sliced horizontally in half (approximately 150 gr.)
- 2 tbsp. l whipped cream cheese
- 6 black pitted olives cut in half
- 5 quarters of marinated artichoke cores + 1 tbsp. l marinade
- 4 thin slices of plum tomato (1 tomato)
- 1 marinated baked bell peppers, dried
- 3-4 fresh basil leaves or 1 tbsp. l torn fresh greens
- 1 tbsp. assorted thinly sliced vegetables, such as carrots, celery, cucumber, fennel, sweet pepper and zucchini
Recipes with similar ingredients: whole grain bun, carrots, celery, cucumbers, fennel onion, sweet pepper, zucchini, tomatoes plum, Artichokes, olives, cream cheese, basil
- Pull a little crumb from both halves of the bun to make indentations. Spread creamy on the lower half of the bun cream cheese. Put olives, artichokes, tomatoes, baked on top pepper, basil leaves and mixed vegetables. Sprinkle vegetables with marinade from under artichokes. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and a little ground black pepper.
- Cover the top half of the buns, tightly wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or at night to mix all tastes and aromas.